Juvederm at Harley Street, London.
Juvéderm used in our LONDON Clinic is one of the leading hyaluronic acid dermal fillers on the aesthetic market. This injectable product Juvederm is designed to replace volume to the structure of the skin, as well as helping to restore hydration for improved moisturisation.
Facial volume loss, depressions in the skin and fine lines and wrinkles appear as a person ages, which is caused by the natural decrease of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid from the skin. When Juvéderm HA fillers are administered into the skin, water gets drawn to the concerning area. This process enables any hollows to plump up and any lines to smooth out, returning the skin to return to its original state by instantly reducing the visible signs of ageing.
"Rupesh is exceptionally talented, performing every procedure with precision and attention to detail".
Juvéderm has a huge range of products available for use on the face (including the lips), neck, décolletage and hands.
Through a thorough Juvederm consultation, your practitioner Rupesh will recommend the right Juvederm product to achieve the best outcome for you and your individual needs, depending on the location and severity of your concerns.
Where Is Juvéderm Used?
Juvéderm can be used on many areas of the face, including:
- Juvederm Volift for for Nasolabial folds, also known as “smile lines” or “laugh lines”
- Juvederm Volift for Marionette lines that start at the corner of the mouth and travel towards the chin
- Juvederm Volift for Drooping corners of the mouth and perioral lines
- Juvederm Volbella for Lips
- Juvederm Volite for Forehead lines
- Juvederm Voluma for Jawline
- Juvederm Volux for Chin
- Juvederm Voluma or Cheeks
- Juvederm Voluma for Temples
- Juvederm Volbella for Eyebrows, including the “11” lines between brows
- Juvederm Voluma for Earlobes
Ideal Candidates For Juvéderm
Since Juvéderm is made of a substance that is already present in the body, most people are suitable candidates for this treatment. If you are concerned with visible signs of facial ageing, you may be a great candidate for Juvéderm. This treatment may also be right for you if you want to augment your natural features, such as your lips.
In general, you should consider Juvéderm if you:
- Are at least 21 years old
- Want to correct aesthetic concerns without surgery
- Are looking for a treatment that provides instant, long-lasting results
- Are not allergic to lidocaine, a numbing ingredient used in some Juvederm formulations
Juvederm dermal filler injectables have been used for thousands of patients with reliable, predictable results. Rupesh at the consultation will determine your suitability for Juvederm by examining your face and discussing your goals and medical history during a consultation.
Important Safety Information about Juvederm
All juvederm injection and other branded dermal fillers ( hyaluronic acid fillers ) can cause complications. Hence it is very important to visit a medical practitioner. Some of these complications and side effects information include:
- a lumpy appearance under the skin, which might need to be treated with surgery or medicine.
- the filler moving away from the intended treatment area, which may need to be removed using surgery.
- blocked blood vessels in the face, which can cause tissue death and permanent blindness.
Injectable dermal fillers typically contain primarily hyaluronic acid, which provides immediate benefits by increasing the skin’s retention of moisture, but more significantly has recently been proven to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production over significant periods.
Please check our before and after photos of Juvederm injection dermal filler treatment with Juvederm in our Gallery. All information is clear and present here.
Juvederm injectable gel fillers are licensed by the MHRA in the UK. This means they are safe to be administered on Human. Further info can be obtained via visiting the MHRA website.
Book a FREE consultation at London Lip Skin Clinic to discuss your concerns and get some further information on Juvederm dermal fillers.