Aquagold FineTouch Facial.
Aquagold Facial London
Here at the London Lip Clinic, we are pleased to be able to offer Aquagold Fine Touch Treatment to our clients. Aquagold Fine Touch is a micro-injection device that is used to deliver painless solutions utilising micro needles to the dermis of the skin. The applicator is disposed of after each use, making it completely safe to use.
The reservoir of the applicator is filled with products tailored specifically to address individual skin goals. Popular products to have administered as part of treatment include hyaluronic acid fillers, botulinum toxin, enzymes, plant extracts, vitamins, and hormones. The entire process is quick and painless with a typical treatment taking about 20 minutes or less to perform.
What Conditions Can Be Treated With Aquagold Fine Touch?
Micro Botox is administered with Aquagold Fine Touch for minimising the pores. Botox is also used with the device to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The treatment can be used to smooth the skin when the applicator is filled with micro-hyaluronic gel. Acne scarring is also treated using this gel. Product brand names include Restvlane and Juvederm.
Micro serums containing factors of growth are used to enhance the effects of treatment. Treatment with Aquagold Fine Touch can give you a brighter complexion when used with pigment reducing solutions. The pain free procedure only leaves short-term reddening of the skin in the area that was treated.
How Does Aquagold Fine Touch Work?
Aquagold Fine Touch is a micro-channel device used to deliver mesotherapy to the skin. Rupesh use this device to administer multiple injections of different types of products that are able to fight the signs of ageing and scarring. Instead of having to painstakingly make lots of the time-consuming and uncomfortable injections that were needed in the past, the modern device cuts out the time and pain involved in receiving multiple treatments to the skin in a single session. As the needles are so fine, there is no pain involved.
With this treatment, 20 injections can happen simultaneously. This is both efficient and painless for clients. In contrast to micro-needling, Aquagold Fine Touch allows multiple ingredients to be administered to the dermis using very fine needles. This is an extremely effective way to ensure that your skin gets the right cocktail of injectables to get the results you’re looking to achieve with the therapy.
The entire face can be rejuvenated using the Aquagold Fine Touch system. Fillers and toxins are quickly and easily administered. A popular use for this treatment is called “Mesotox” or “Microtox.” With this treatment, botulinium toxin and other ingredients are injected into the dermis. Toxin use with this method has a whole host of benefits for all skin types. It’s extremely beneficial in combating issues such as fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, enlarged pores, and excessive oil production. It is safe to use in the sensitive area around the eyes without causing discomfort.
In the past, dermal rolling was used to provide skin rejuvenation treatment. This was responsible for dragging the skin and creating small tears which caused bleeding and excessive redness post-treatment. With Aquagold Fine Touch there are none of these issues. The needles used are extremely fine, and they are kept perpendicular to the skin during the process of treatment. Aquagold Fine Touch offers a much more gentle treatment alternative to the rollers of the past.
Pre-Appointment Care for Aquagold Fine Touch
Before your Aquagold Fine Touch appointment, you’ll need to avoid the following:
- For a week to 14 days before and after your treatment, you’ll need to avoid exposure to the sun or the use of a tanning bed. This also includes self-tanning products. The reason you need to do this is that you run the risk of getting hypopigmentation or hyperpigmentation. You may find that this takes months to clear up, or that the effects are permanent.
- Bear in mind that Aquagold Fine Touch can’t be administered to skin that is sunburned.
- Avoid wearing makeup on the day of treatment.
- Avoid wearing sunscreen to your appointment.
- On the day of treatment, don’t use any moisturiser.
- You will need to avoid chemical peels for a fortnight before and after treatment with Aquagold.
- For a week before and after treatment you’ll need to avoid using Tazorac, Renova and Retin-A.
- For 14 days before and after your treatment you’ll need to avoid waxing or using chemical depilatories in the area being treated.
- Let us know if you have any tattoos near the place being treated, as these must be avoided.
- If you suffer with cold sores, use prophylactic antiviral treatment before your appointment date as we can’t treat you if you have a cold sore.
- Before you have treatment, let us know if there are any changes in your medical history or your health that may affect your treatment with us here at the London Lip Clinic.
Post-Appointment Care for Aquagold Fine Touch
You are likely to experience an effect which feels like sunburn just after being treated with Aquagold Fine Touch. This is nothing to worry about as it is completely normal to have this experience. The area that was treated may be a bit pink for 1 to 2 hours. Your skin will need a little time to recover post-treatment, and it may feel a bit sensitive and swollen when you touch it.
After your treatment it’s important that you do the following:
- Avoid washing your face for 6 hours post-treatment.
- When you do wash your face use a gentle cleanser.
- Only use a moisturiser without anti-aging ingredients for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Your normal skin care routine may be resumed after 24 hours has elapsed.
- Avoid exposure to the sun ideally for 7 to 14 days post-treatment if possible.
- If you need to go out in the sun it’s recommended to wear a hat and sun block.
- Avoid using exfoliating scrubs, medications, products, or chemicals for 14 days after treatment with Aquagold Fine Touch.
- Avoid anything which is likely to cause you to sweat if you have any irritation in the treated area.
- When you go to bed, aim to sleep on your back, keeping your head elevated. This will help to reduce any swelling you may have post-treatment.
- We recommend that you don’t apply any makeup for 6 hours after your treatment.
- We will need to see you for maintenance treatments to maintain your results. This is going to be needed every 3 to 4 months.
The Benefits of Aquagold Fine Touch Treatment
Aquagold Fine Touch has considerable benefits when it comes to delivering fully customisable solutions to the dermis without pain. This gold plated applicator is only safe for a single use. The reservoir is simply filled with specific ingredients which will help clients to fulfil their beauty goals. As the whole process is quick and painless, this treatment is ideal for those who want to achieve results without going through the pain of more invasive measures. There is no downtime, making Aquagold Fine Touch Treatment perfect for busy professionals.
The Process of Aquagold Fine Touch Treatment
Aquagold Fine Touch is the modern alternative to traditional procedures using fillers, injections, or micro-needling. The applicator has been specially designed to deliver the solution where it’s needed without pain. This system causes the solution to penetrate deep into the skin where it can be absorbed effectively. The applicator is more efficient in administering treatment than a syringe. Aquagold Fine Touch is able to treat larger areas. It’s typically used on the face, neck, or chest.
Aquagold Fine Touch has 24 karat gold micro-needles embedded. These micro-needles are microscopic and are smaller than a human hair. What this means is that the treatment is pain free. The device creates microscopic holes in the skin to deliver the results. Skin refining and anti-aging treatments can be quickly and painlessly administered to the dermis.
Before the procedure can start, the surface of the skin is cleaned thoroughly, and the treatment is inserted into the applicator. Next, the device is used on the skin to insert the chosen product. There is no pain or bleeding involved in the procedure. The whole process only takes about 20 minutes to perform. In some cases, there is a little swelling or redness in the area that was treated. However, there is no downtime or recovery period associated with this treatment.
Typical treatments administered with Aquagold Fine Touch:
- Anti-pigment solutions
- Growth factors for the renewal of the skin
- Plant based solutions
- Hyaluronic acid (Restvlane or Juvederm)
- Neurotoxin (Botox or Dysport)
After treatment, the results will start showing after 3 to 7 days. These results will last between 3 to 4 months. When you have the treatment performed several times each year, the appearance of the skin is transformed. If you have issues with deep lines on areas of your face, the best solution is to have the treatment performed with filler or Botox in the problem area.
Typical areas which benefit from treatment with Aquagold Fine Touch are: the hands, the face, the area around the eyes, the area around the mouth, the chest, and the neck.
Side-Effects of Aquagold Fine Touch Treatment
There are very few risks associated with this treatment. The only side-effects experienced by clients is reddening of the skin which will last about 24 hours. After treatment, you may be over sensitive to sunlight, so we advise you to stay out of the sun.
Common Patient Concerns
The results you see from having treatment with Aquagold Fine Touch are going to vary depending on which solution or cocktail you have injected. We can discuss your options with you when you come for your free consultation here at the London Lip Clinic. Through having the treatment, collagen and elastin production is given a boost. This effect will last between 3 to 4 weeks post-treatment.
Although each Aquagold Fine Touch Treatment is tailored to the individual, there are a few popular ingredients that are typically used. Hyaluronic acid is added to provide hydration, improve texture, increase elasticity, and to give back firmness to the skin. This is also the ideal solution when there are acne scars.
Toxins are added to reduce sebum production and to cause pores to shrink in size. With this treatment, the redness from overactive capillaries is significantly reduced. After about a month, the appearance of the skin is greatly improved.
Growth factors are added to support collagen levels and are ideal for using after laser treatments as they promote healing. Pigmentation reducers are used to prohibit the response to melanin in the skin. This greatly reduces any discolouration you may have on the skin’s surface.
Vitamins are typically used to improve the skin’s overall condition. This treatment can help with issues such as sun-damage, dry skin, the effects of ageing, hyper pigmentation, dermatitis, eczema, acne and rosacea. Vitamin treatment is ideal for preventing damage to the skin from free radicals. It improves the skin’s tone and texture, enhancing lustre. These effects produce an overall younger appearance.
Peptides are added to the mix for nourishing the skin and providing anti-ageing treatment. These are of considerable benefit when targeting fine lines and wrinkles for more youthful skin. Autologous Conditioned Plasma is injected to rejuvenate the skin. This treatment is known to improve the texture and tone of the skin by stimulating cell growth and collagen production for considerably improving the overall complexion.
When fillers are used, the chamber is also filled with vitamins and growth factors. This cocktail is then use to treat the face and/or neck. About 5ml of this cocktail, no thicker than olive oil, is needed to treat both the face and neck. As some fillers are quite dense and costly, it’s important to get the proportions of the solution right before injecting it.
As well as fully customisable solutions tailored to each client to meet individual beauty goals, there are also a few ready-formulated serums available from Aquagold. These can be purchased via the website. The serums are mixed from selected components and hyaluronic acids for rejuvenating your skin.
If you have any further questions about Aquagold Fine Touch we’ll be happy to answer your queries. Contact us here at the London Lip Clinic to arrange a free consultation. More youthful, beautiful skin can be yours with Aquagold Fine Touch Treatment.
AquaGold Treatment London
Aquagold Facial treatment London – FOR A FLAWLESS, SUPER HYDRATED, GLOWING COMPLEXION.
This is a clinical Luxury 24 Carat Gold facial treatment device which Rupesh uses to give you a bespoke blend of ingredients into your skin to give you super impactful results.
AquaGold Fine Touch is a revolutionary device designed to painlessly deliver customised micro-does of dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections like BOTOX and skin boosters directly into the skin.
The Aquagold’s gold-plated needles are super-thin – even finer than a human hair – so clients experience minimal discomfort and need almost no downtime.
Not surprisingly then, the Aquagold Fine Touch Facial, which is also known as ‘The Golden Cocktail Facial’, has been described as a miracle treatment by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian.
With the AquaGold Fine Touch system Rupesh infuses the skin with cosmetic solutions at a depth of 600 microns – the absolute optimal level for perfect results.
What are the Benefits of an AquaGold treatment?
- reduced pore size with micro-Botox
- plump, supple skin with Juvederm Volbella
- reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- skin brightening with Vitamin C booster
- additional hydration with Vitamin B booster
- minimal pain and downtime
- provides a “photo-shopped” appearance to the skin
- enhances laser and deeper injectable treatment results
What To Expect During Your Consultation At London Lip Clinic?
You will meet with Rupesh, our highly trained aesthetic practitioner at 8 Harley Street, London for an in-person assessment of your skin.
Rupesh, your highly trained and experienced practitioner will discuss the following with you at this consultation:
- The best options for treatment for you given condition, and the results that you would likely achieve with each treatment
- An explanation of the treatment or treatment plan
- Go through your past medical history
- Answer any questions you may have
- Invite you to return back to the clinic if required to see us after your treatment
WHERE IS THE LONDON LIP CLINIC LOCATED?
London Lip Clinic is located at 8 Harley Street, Marylebone, London W1G 9QY.
We are accessible by all major bus routes that past Harley Street, as well as a ten minute walk from Bond Street, Oxford Street & Baker Street tube station.
Local pay parking is available on Harley Street and just around the corner from the Clinic at Q-Park Harley Street and Q-Park Oxford Street.